Want to know what acrylic nails are? Are you interested in enhancing the appearance of our hands? Then consider the option of acrylic nails. Mostly females are used to of it because they resemble the natural nails. If you are one of those ladies whose nails didn’t grow naturally, then Acrylic nails are best for you. These nails can be easily custom to all sizes and shapes like mall or medium according to the choice of a person. As compared to the other nails they are popular because of two features transparent and heat sensitive. If you want to keep your acrylic nails beautiful, classy and pretty then you should know how to apply and how to remove acrylic nails properly, follow the below mentioned seven tips.
Acetone Method on How to Remove Acrylic Nails:
If you are looking for the best way to remove acrylic nails, then consider the option of the acetone. But make sure that you buy the 100% original acetone. You don’t need to search it in the market because it is easily available at all local beauty store. Now let me elaborate the proper method. Take an aluminum foil and separate it into the small pieces. Now, take the cotton balls and make it wet with the acetone, cover your nails with them and rub it gently. You have to do this procedure on both hands but don’t open the foil instantly rather leave it on the nails for 20 minutes. Once the specific is expired, remove it with the help of wood pusher. Ideally, one process is enough for removing acrylic nails however you can repeat the process if you think it is needed.
Warm Water Method:
If you are allergic to the acetone method then no need to worry. You can give a try to the warm water method. You just need to soak your hands in warm water for 5-10 minutes. This process will soften your nails, and you can easily remove it.
Want to know how to remove acrylic nails fast? Then hand messaging is best. Take a messaging cream and massage your hands especially nail area with it properly. Once you get the idea that your nails are losing its elasticity, take the tissues and remove the cream.
Dental Floss Method:
This method is also helpful on how to remove acrylic nails. For this process, you need to find a person or partner for the help because it is impossible for you to do this alone. Once you find out the helper, now it’s time to take the dental floss pieces and enter it from the bottom of the edge of the nail (the space between the natural and acrylic nail). Now say to your partner to move the dental floss from both sides upward and downwards and then pull the nail slightly. Continue the process until the time fake nail is properly taken off. It is one of the easiest process and less time consuming on how you remove acrylic nails. Now you should apply the Vaseline jelly or moisturizing lotion to retain the motorization of your hand.
Taking Off Acrylic Nail Tips:
- When we talk about taking off acrylic nails, it’s important to choose the safe method which provides the protection to your natural nails and cuticles. But on the other hand glue which is normally used to apply the acrylics should be branded and strong. The process of taking off acrylic nails should be proper to get rid of all sort of damage, painful and nail peeling.
- While removing and application of the acrylic nails, you apply the glue gently.
- It is important to trim the nails with the help of clippers before the application of acrylic nails.
- You should place some clean tissues and towel near you while following the taking off acrylic nails process. Apart from the clean tissue, there are many other things which are important on how do you get acrylic nails off like Nail Clipper, Olive Oil, Glass Bowl, Moisturizing Lotion, Petroleum Jelly, Orange wood Stick, Nail Buffer and Nail File.
- Always fill the bowl half with the warm water and nail polish remover because it makes easy for you to dip your nails.
- Before dipping your hands in the warm water and acetone, it is important to apply the petroleum jelly or messaging cream so your cuticles and fingertips will remain protective.
- After dipping your fingers into the warm water or any other solution, you should wait for the sufficient time like 15-2 minutes so the glue on the nails should be completely melted.
- Make sure that you wash your hands after acrylic nail removal process to remove all the remaining traces of the acetone.
- You should buy the 100 original acetone so your nails will not look dull and discolored.
- If you following any method on how to get acrylic nails off, then add some drops of olive oil to moisturize and make them glowing. Apart from the olive oil you can apply some good hand moisturizer on the hands for the protection of the nails and cuticles.
- Avoid putting the acetone in a plastic bowl because the chances are there that it will weaken the bowl.
- Professional Acrylic Nail Remover kit is also good when it comes to how you get acrylic nails off. These kits are easily available in the local stores.
- So these are some tips on how to take acrylic nails off. I hope you like it and follow it must.
- Application of the Acrylic Nail should be used only in the one condition when your natural nails are not in the condition of grown out.
To conclude, acrylic nails gives a very charming and delightful look to your hands. However, it’s very challenging to remove it, but you can make this process easy by following it. I hope that you like the above mentioned easy and less time-consuming method on how to remove acrylic nails. If you don’t have much time to follow it, then you can get the salon services on how do you take off acrylic nails.